Welcome To CDAC Mumbai ASR
Instruction to Use.
Click here to download User Manual
- 1. Please make sure to use https.
- 2. Please select Dictation System Language
- 3. Once you redirected to appropriate page, click on “Start Recognition” button to start recording click on “Allow” and speak your sentence.
- 4. Speak a sentence and click on the “Stop Recognition” to stop the recording.
- 1. Large paragraphs might take long time to get the recognition text.
- 2. Please kindly speak loudly and with normal pace in order to get correct output.
- 3. The recognized text will appear in the textbox which can be edited. When you repeat
the step 1 and 2, recognized text will be appended.
- 4. You can enter your email-id in the specific textbox to get the recognized text on your
Reasons for incorrect recognition could be :
- 1. You might not have spoken loud enough for the system to listen.
- 2. Please check your mic settings
- 3. You can download your audio by clicking on the download link.
- 4. Play the recorded audio and check whether it is noise free or not.
MIC Settings for windows:
- 1. go to control panel
- 2. go to hardware and sound
- 3. click on sound
- 4. click on recording tab
- 5. select microphone and click on properties.
- 6. go to levels tab and adjust your mic settings in between 40 to 45
Mic settings for Linux :
- 1. Go to sound settings
- 2. Click on "input" tab
- 3. Adjust Mic setting and keep it around 40%